Flawless - Join today!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Team: Calvin, Braden, Jakob and Aleksandr

HomeMain pageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGuidesvote

Moderator Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EternalTheWarrior
Respected Member
EternalTheWarrior

Swag points : 104
Rep : 5

Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Application   Moderator Application EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:37 pm

First and last name: Doug Tanswell

Country and Timezone: United States, (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Rank you are applying for: Moderator

Forum or In-Game: in-game
Reason for applying: I'm applying because i find Flawless to seem like the most epic RSPS out there. Although i can't ply much, Calvin is very helpful on trying to fix my Java. For now, since i am a forum creeper, i would wish to apply as a Mod/Admin on the forums. I feel like i can really help out in the community, and advertise to my friends and other RSPS forums.

previous experience: I previously owned a very successful Counter-Strike 1.6 community, which had 24 servers, all filled with about 20-28 players each, and i ended up disbanding it from stress. Before that, i played on other RSPS and was a Moderator, Co-Owner, i've had my own for about 5 days, and i dwell on forums, commenting on everything with my opinion and a relevant post.

Side notes: I do my best when it comes to helping out others, i rarely enjoy being the main owner because it causes stress. I know that feeling, and ever since i've finished with my communities, i've been going around the internet helping people with problems. I want to help out Flawless and make it an even better community than it is. I can advertise however much you want whenever you want (not past 9PM though o:) and i can offer assistance to any new players.

~Regards, Eternal~
-
This is a repost of my other application for forums, i have made a seperate post to show that i am also applying for in-game mod. Now that my java works (YAY!)
Back to top Go down
Braden
Server Owner
Braden

Swag points : 1409
Rep : -1

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:58 pm

DO NOT DOUBLE POST.

~

UPDATE TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE APPLYING TO BE AN ADMIN:

You will NOT get the spot you want. It is no longer open due to the demotion of one of our Owners. I am very sorry but if you want to be and Admin you must first be a Donator or a Mod or both if you REALLY want to be an Admin.

~ Rebelzz ~
Back to top Go down
https://flawless.forumotion.org
EternalTheWarrior
Respected Member
EternalTheWarrior

Swag points : 104
Rep : 5

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:07 pm

Rebelzz wrote:
DO NOT DOUBLE POST.

~

You will NOT get the spot you want. It is no longer open due to the demotion of one of our Owners. I am very sorry but if you want to be and Admin you must first be a Donator or a Mod or both if you REALLY want to be an Admin.

~ Rebelzz ~

i will donate tomorrow, if i can find another $13.95, and if not tomorrow then i'll for sure get it friday
Back to top Go down
Tiara
GFX Designer
Tiara

Swag points : 81
Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:21 pm

EternalTheWarrior wrote:
Rebelzz wrote:
DO NOT DOUBLE POST.

~

~ Rebelzz ~

i will donate tomorrow, if i can find another $13.95, and if not tomorrow then i'll for sure get it friday

thx for donating !! well maybe
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Mey.Yuri
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1