Flawless - Join today!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Team: Calvin, Braden, Jakob and Aleksandr

HomeMain pageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGuidesvote

Moderator Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Just Naughty
Registered Member
Just Naughty

Swag points : 31
Rep : 0

Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Application   Moderator Application EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:32 pm

First and last name:Rich Beskow

Country and Timezone:Usa, Central Standard Timezone.

Rank you are applying for:Moderator

Forum or In-Game:both if possible, but if not then in game.

Reason for applying:I am a very good leader, with very much experience with private server's, I have alot of knowledge of them, and am very knowledgeable about runescape as well, and would really like to help your website out, by helping keep your members in line and to make them follow the rules.

previous experience:I was an administrator on a runescape private server called alienscape and an admin on a forum's as well

Side notes:I'm a very good leader, and I was also a 3 time general o na very popular runescape soul wars clan, so I have ton's of experience being a very good leader, and would like very much so to be a leader for your forums. and server, thanks for reading, and I really hope you consider me as being a staff member, as You wouldn't be making a mistake, and I would not let you down.

Last edited by Just Naughty on Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Website Owner
Website Owner
Calvin

Swag points : 2147483639
Rep : 10007

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:42 pm

Is there anything special? I'd hate to just approve you as a good candidate for the spot when I barely got anything other than "I'm a good leader for things" out of that.
Back to top Go down
https://flawless.forumotion.org
EternalTheWarrior
Respected Member
EternalTheWarrior

Swag points : 104
Rep : 5

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:04 pm

It's sort of hard to choose, because there's always the fact that he only has 1 post, but other then that.... your call Calvin.
Back to top Go down
Braden
Server Owner
Braden

Swag points : 1409
Rep : -1

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:55 pm

Bull shit: MY call.

UPDATE TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE APPLYING TO BE AN ADMIN:

You will NOT get the spot you want. It is no longer open due to the demotion of one of our Owners. I am very sorry but if you want to be and Admin you must first be a Donator or a Mod or both if you REALLY want to be an Admin.

~ Rebelzz ~
Back to top Go down
EternalTheWarrior
Respected Member
EternalTheWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:12 pm

Rebelzz wrote:

UPDATE TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE APPLYING TO BE AN ADMIN:

You will NOT get the spot you want. It is no longer open due to the demotion of one of our Owners. I am very sorry but if you want to be and Admin you must first be a Donator or a Mod or both if you REALLY want to be an Admin.

~ Rebelzz ~

yeah, sorry that's what i meant, i was looking at calvins name when i wrote that. sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
Just Naughty
Registered Member
Just Naughty

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:25 pm

Calvin wrote:
Is there anything special? I'd hate to just approve you as a good candidate for the spot when I barely got anything other than "I'm a good leader for things" out of that.
OK, well I changed it to a mod application, and what i meant is that. I am very experienced with having moderator power's and not abusing them, but instead, fulfilling my job to the fullest of my abilities. and gaining control in a hectic situation, when all control has been lost. Instead of just letting everyone run a muck and do as they please, not caring to mind the rules.
Back to top Go down
Braden
Server Owner
Braden

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:12 am

I don't think you will get Moderator for a multitude of reasons.

1. You just joined.

2. From what I have seen the only experience you have is with complaining about either your skills or the amount of money you have. It was not our fault you got rolled back.

3. You send me Private Messages all the time and I can't have that happening. If you're going to be a Moderator, you have to rely on yourself so that when I am not on, you will know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Just Naughty
Registered Member
Just Naughty

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:04 am

Rebelzz wrote:
I don't think you will get Moderator for a multitude of reasons.

1. You just joined.

2. From what I have seen the only experience you have is with complaining about either your skills or the amount of money you have. It was not our fault you got rolled back.

3. You send me Private Messages all the time and I can't have that happening. If you're going to be a Moderator, you have to rely on yourself so that when I am not on, you will know what to do.
I know I just joined, but that's also one of the reason's I send you alot of PM's so that I can become more aware of this server, so that I do not have to ask i nthe future, And I'm already starting to become used to this server, so I pretty much know where just about everything is, so I probably will not be asking you any more questions, and the skills situation, yes that was my fault, I apologize, it's just that I'm not used to server's where you have to manually save or else you get rolled back, but now I'm aware of that issue so it will not happen again, But I will be working my tail off, helping new players, making guides, being active on both forum's and in game, etc, etc. And I do apologize for any inconveniences I have put you through.
Back to top Go down
Braden
Server Owner
Braden

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:57 pm

The only PM's I got from you were "Can you reset my attack?" and "Did you reset it yet?"... You never said anything about needing help with anything or having a question about the server. Just complaining about your attack level.
Back to top Go down
Just Naughty
Registered Member
Just Naughty

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:28 pm

Rebelzz wrote:
The only PM's I got from you were "Can you reset my attack?" and "Did you reset it yet?"... You never said anything about needing help with anything or having a question about the server. Just complaining about your attack level.
Back to top Go down
EternalTheWarrior
Respected Member
EternalTheWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:17 pm

Just Naughty wrote:
Rebelzz wrote:

What the fuck is that? there isn't even a fucking statement there, now you're just fucking posting random shit.

Sorry for my language.
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Website Owner
Website Owner
Calvin

Swag points : 2147483639
Rep : 10007

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am

Rebelzz wrote:

Again with the almighty ego. So is this implying I have no room to say anything?
Back to top Go down
Just Naughty
Registered Member
Just Naughty

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:03 am

Calvin wrote:
Rebelzz wrote:

Again with the almighty ego. So is this implying I have no room to say anything?
What would you say? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1