Flawless - Join today!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Team: Calvin, Braden, Jakob and Aleksandr

HomeMain pageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGuidesvote

Your favorite music genrea/songs/artists

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Calvin
Website Owner
Website Owner
Calvin

Swag points : 2147483639
Rep : 10007

Your favorite music genrea/songs/artists Empty
PostSubject: Your favorite music genrea/songs/artists   Your favorite music genrea/songs/artists EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:13 pm

Oh hi thurr people. The previous all around music thread was deleted due to some... err, well some complications. Let's just say it wasn't a good sight. Anyways, this is the new thread.

You can post basically ANYTHING in here about music. but there are a few rules before posting. RULE 1 IS THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE

RULE 1: No hating on anybody and their music selection. If it sounds good to them, then respect their opinion. Also, don't try to pull the "Well it's my opinion too so i should be able to say it" shit around me. I take offence to anything like that whether it is directed at me or not. And if you do make a hurtful/idiotic/arrogant/biased comment don't try to make up some bullshit excuse just to save your ass once i'm on it.

Rule 2: Do NOT post if you cannot comment with a minimum of 20 words and 60 letters of typing.

Rule 3: No spamming. This is probably the most basic rule, but you can only have two posts per page. TWO.

Rule 4: Do NOT post any links to videos outside of the normal YouTube URL. If it is NOT YouTube, then it will be removed immediately on sight by a moderator.

Rule 5: Respect my rules.

That's all. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
https://flawless.forumotion.org
Girl
In-Game Moderator
Girl

Swag points : 25
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite music genrea/songs/artists   Your favorite music genrea/songs/artists EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 2:04 pm

Hmm, here are my top 5 artists with my favourite songs by them.

1. Wretch 32 - Traktor and Unorthadox

2. Linkin park - Bleed it out

3. Fort minor - Remember the name

4. Eminem - Cinderella man and I need a doctor

5. David guetta - Where them girls at Ft. Nicky minaj (This is kind of the only song i like by david guetta but its realy good)
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Tiara
GFX Designer
Tiara

Swag points : 81
Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite music genrea/songs/artists   Your favorite music genrea/songs/artists EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:04 am

not my favourite but its epic Smile (rsmv = runescape music video.) from cherrybomb04 !!

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Mey.Yuri
Calvin
Website Owner
Website Owner
Calvin

Swag points : 2147483639
Rep : 10007

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite music genrea/songs/artists   Your favorite music genrea/songs/artists EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:39 pm

If you look up the lyrics, they're pretty good. And the melody is sweet as well as the rhythm.
Back to top Go down
https://flawless.forumotion.org
Poseidon
Registered Member
Poseidon

Swag points : 40
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite music genrea/songs/artists   Your favorite music genrea/songs/artists EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:49 pm

id have to say my favorite band is train, or maroon 5. but i also like matt nathonson who people dont really know, but he wrote the song "come on get high". its a really good song i think you all should go check it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite music genrea/songs/artists   Your favorite music genrea/songs/artists Empty

Back to top Go down

Your favorite music genrea/songs/artists
Page 1 of 1