Flawless - Join today!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Team: Calvin, Braden, Jakob and Aleksandr

HomeMain pageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGuidesvote

My Favorite Artist

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Just Naughty
Registered Member
Just Naughty

Swag points : 31
Rep : 0

My Favorite Artist Empty
PostSubject: My Favorite Artist   My Favorite Artist EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:04 pm

I have alot of favorite artists but probably my most favorite is Eminem... A.K.A Marshall Bruce Mathers III

One of the main reasons I like listening to his music, well for one, His music is very inspirational, secondly, it has a good beat most of the time, thirdly, it's not in coherent nonsense, you can actually understand it if you just pay attention, let alone sometimes some of the lyric's in his videos are somewhat if not very humorous...

MY FAV EMINEM SONGS:
I'm Not afraid
I need a doctor ft Dr Dre
No Love ft Lil Wayne
Soldier
Like toy soldiers
Sing for the Moment
Mockingbird
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST MY ALL TIME FAVORITE EMINEM SONG IS....-DRUM ROLL-......When I'm gone.

Back to top Go down
Tiara
GFX Designer
Tiara

Swag points : 81
Rep : 2

My Favorite Artist Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Artist   My Favorite Artist EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:26 am

Just Naughty wrote:
I have alot of favorite artists but probably my most favorite is Eminem... A.K.A Marshall Bruce Mathers III

One of the main reasons I like listening to his music, well for one, His music is very inspirational, secondly, it has a good beat most of the time, thirdly, it's not in coherent nonsense, you can actually understand it if you just pay attention, let alone sometimes some of the lyric's in his videos are somewhat if not very humorous...

MY FAV EMINEM SONGS:
I'm Not afraid
I need a doctor ft Dr Dre
No Love ft Lil Wayne
Soldier
Like toy soldiers
Sing for the Moment
Mockingbird
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST MY ALL TIME FAVORITE EMINEM SONG IS....-DRUM ROLL-......When I'm gone.

thats a good song Smile i like some of them too
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Mey.Yuri
EternalTheWarrior
Respected Member
EternalTheWarrior

Swag points : 104
Rep : 5

My Favorite Artist Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Artist   My Favorite Artist EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:01 am

yeah, good choice... you have basically the same exact musical taste as I do. Smile RSPS BROTHERS!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Favorite Artist Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Artist   My Favorite Artist Empty

Back to top Go down

My Favorite Artist
Page 1 of 1