Flawless - Join today!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Team: Calvin, Braden, Jakob and Aleksandr

HomeMain pageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGuidesvote

telmomarques's moderator application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
telmomarques
Registered Member

Swag points : 3
Rep : 0

telmomarques's moderator application. Empty
PostSubject: telmomarques's moderator application.   telmomarques's moderator application. EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:10 pm

First and last name: liam jaworski

Country and Timezone: eastern standard

Rank you are applying for: moderator or admin

Forum or In-Game: in-game

Reason for applying:I am applying to be a moderator or an admin because i am very helpful, loyal, and i have been told i am very kind and and very helpful. If i am chosen i will do my best to keep this server safe and i will help this server to be its best.I am available for 12 hours a day, and so if i become i mod or admin i will do all i can to do my best so that i can learn from it and help out. because at the end of the day i want to know that i have helped someone.

previous experience: i have been a in-game mod/admin/co-owner/owner/forum mod.

Side notes: i love this server so much, i have seen other servers and played them, but nothing compares to this server. i am very dedicated to this server, and if i am chosen i will do my best, and i will do every thing i can. i am home-schooled, and so that makes me available all the time because i have only 3 hours of work, and the rest of the time i will be on this server doing all i can do to make it the best it can be. i hope you consider making me a moderator or an administrator.
Back to top Go down

telmomarques's moderator application.
Page 1 of 1