Flawless - Join today!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Team: Calvin, Braden, Jakob and Aleksandr

HomeMain pageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGuidesvote

Just a news flash.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Calvin
Website Owner
Website Owner
Calvin

Swag points : 2147483639
Rep : 10007

Just a news flash. Empty
PostSubject: Just a news flash.   Just a news flash. EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:13 am

I am sincerely holding everyone to the "20 word 60 letters" post quota. If you don't follow the posts, then i'll just reset your post count. It's as simple as that. I don't care if it's 20 words and 59 letters. It's going to follow my rules. I'm sorry to be harsh to you, but this is how it's going to work.
Back to top Go down
https://flawless.forumotion.org
Volcomboy216
Registered Member
Volcomboy216

Swag points : 19
Rep : 0

Just a news flash. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a news flash.   Just a news flash. EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:58 am

Okay, Thanks so much for the reminder, I'll try to follow these rules, If I still remember them, And I don't think this is 60 Letters, O_O
Back to top Go down
EternalTheWarrior
Respected Member
EternalTheWarrior

Swag points : 104
Rep : 5

Just a news flash. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a news flash.   Just a news flash. EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:39 am

Volcom, take it this way, if most of your words are 3 letters + then 3 x 20 = 60. So then just use alot of 4 letter words everytime you post on something.

- And Calvin,
THANK YOU! FINALLY SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS! I WAS FREAKING OUT ABOUT IT.
Back to top Go down
Braden
Server Owner
Braden

Swag points : 1409
Rep : -1

Just a news flash. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a news flash.   Just a news flash. EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:55 am

This may pose a problem to some people. IF what they are trying to say is less then your "quota" and they don't want you to reset their count, then they will probably just type something random like "I need more words and letters to I am just tying this for funziezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" And this is against MY rules so I would have to reset their post count anyway. So just a reminder, forum, that if I do see some of your posts like that I will deal out the consequences. So have fun out there and DON'T SPAM. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
https://flawless.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

Just a news flash. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a news flash.   Just a news flash. Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a news flash.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flawless - Join today! :: Notifications Center :: General announcements-
Jump to: