Flawless - Join today!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Team: Calvin, Braden, Jakob and Aleksandr

HomeMain pageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGuidesvote

My tolerance is running thin.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Calvin
Website Owner
Website Owner
Calvin

Swag points : 2147483639
Rep : 10007

My tolerance is running thin. Empty
PostSubject: My tolerance is running thin.   My tolerance is running thin. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:37 pm

Almost everybody is disrespectful, idiotic or just downright arrogant. Honestly, I don't know what to do anymore. I get the fact that most of you are probably teens who are too lazy to click a button or to find out something for yourself, but really, is it that important that you have to bother me each second while i'm updating everything for YOU? God, people. Learn about the server yourself. Discover everything, explore, DO ANYTHING. I'm not going to spoonfeed every bit of information to you just because I know how everything works. It's up to you to do stuff on the server, so it might as well be up to you to find out how it works. It's like you're incapable of doing things for yourself, when I know you probably can. Even the things I have outlined for you are simple to follow. I SIMPLIFY most things for you all. If it's complicated, ITS MOST LIKELY SUPPOSED TO BE.

My next point of this rant is how disrespectful some of you are. When I AM BUSY, no one should bother me out of the blue for something so petty, and especially if it isn't that hard to figure out. Or you just flat out disregard my rank of coder. I mean I'm already pushed down the ranks as it is. I have admin rights, basically. I can't make staff, as I don't even have a say in it. And if I do find some potential in you, it'll get shot down immediately if you aren't a suck up to rebelzz. Ironic, right? It's like "Oh rebelzz is owner so I might as well suck up to him". I mean, come on. God damn. If you want to suck up, then you might as well do it right so your plan won't backfire after me pointing out all the shit that i get from you to rebelzz.

Now here's to the idiots. I'M NOT THE ONLY PERSON ON THE GAME. That should get my point across just fine.

Back to top Go down
https://flawless.forumotion.org
Braden
Server Owner
Braden

Swag points : 1409
Rep : -1

My tolerance is running thin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My tolerance is running thin.   My tolerance is running thin. EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:14 pm

You bother me Eternal, and that is enough. And if you think you're bothering him, then why post on this thread where he complains about people bothering him... Use common sense.
Back to top Go down
https://flawless.forumotion.org

My tolerance is running thin.
Page 1 of 1