Flawless - Join today!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Team: Calvin, Braden, Jakob and Aleksandr

HomeMain pageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGuidesvote

Economy reset

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Girl
In-Game Moderator
Girl

Swag points : 25
Rep : 0

Economy reset Empty
PostSubject: Economy reset   Economy reset EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:23 am

I have heard of a few player now that there is going to be an economy reset on the server, i would just like to say that i am strongly against this, as there is no cash in the server. this is my suggestion, you may think it is stupid but i think it will work:
a owner gives a few people a large ammount of cash, something like 500m, this will then allow them players to buy items from another player, someone who has gotten a good drop from a boss or something, this will inject cash into the server, getting the economy back on its feet, i study business at school, this method of injecting cash to start of an economy has worked in multiple real life situations, so if you give this a go i think this will deplete the cause of an economy reset therefore allowing everyone to keep there items. (this is not just because i dont want to lose my stuff it is so people can buy and sell items, as if anyone wants to stake at the duel arena no one has any cash to stake, please give this method a go, thank you)

- girl
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Tiara
GFX Designer
Tiara

Swag points : 81
Rep : 2

Economy reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Economy reset   Economy reset EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:56 am

is there really economy reset ?? meh ... i dont care about that but ......................

wat about the first 5 player reward ?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Mey.Yuri
Girl
In-Game Moderator
Girl

Economy reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Economy reset   Economy reset EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:23 am

yes there is, its already happened to me, i lost a few 99's aswell but i got to keep 28 items, but everything else in my bank i lost, i doubt you will be affected thought as you are a moderator but the economy needed to be reset because of me, as my bank was about 40b with in 4 days of playing.
Back to top Go down
EternalTheWarrior
Respected Member
EternalTheWarrior

Swag points : 104
Rep : 5

Economy reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Economy reset   Economy reset EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:04 pm

40b in 4 days? holy shit, you must be a nonstop player....do you just play day and night...orrrr did you somehow get lucky and get a massive drop? :S
Back to top Go down
Braden
Server Owner
Braden

Swag points : 1409
Rep : -1

Economy reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Economy reset   Economy reset EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:54 pm

it was because of a shop we had when the server first opened, which was then deleted. And it was not anywhere near 40b. Probably around 4 or 5, and that's stretching it a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://flawless.forumotion.org
EternalTheWarrior
Respected Member
EternalTheWarrior

Economy reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Economy reset   Economy reset EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 10:00 pm

Rebelzz wrote:
it was because of a shop we had when the server first opened, which was then deleted. And it was not anywhere near 40b. Probably around 4 or 5, and that's stretching it a bit.

By stretching it a bit, do you mean my comment? in that case, sorry... i can't help it, i enjoy foruming.... --back to the topic-- I've heard rumor that the shop is coming back, is that true? and if so, that makes me want to play MORE. can you please help me figure out how to stop the lag? thanks...

-delete this comment if you believe it's spam Razz
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Website Owner
Website Owner
Calvin

Swag points : 2147483639
Rep : 10007

Economy reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Economy reset   Economy reset EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 10:11 pm

EternalTheWarrior wrote:
Rebelzz wrote:

By stretching it a bit, do you mean my comment? in that case, sorry... i can't help it, i enjoy foruming.... --back to the topic-- I've heard rumor that the shop is coming back, is that true? and if so, that makes me want to play MORE. can you please help me figure out how to stop the lag? thanks...

It won't be deleted as spam. It already meets my "20 word 60 letter" requirement. And yes, the bandos shop is coming back. Also, there isn't a way to stop your lag, sadly. I could try to take out a few useless features so it would run more smoothly, but as for now my hands are tied.
Back to top Go down
EternalTheWarrior
Respected Member
EternalTheWarrior

Economy reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Economy reset   Economy reset EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:22 am

Calvin wrote:
EternalTheWarrior wrote:
Rebelzz wrote:

It won't be deleted as spam. It already meets my "20 word 60 letter" requirement. And yes, the bandos shop is coming back. Also, there isn't a way to stop your lag, sadly. I could try to take out a few useless features so it would run more smoothly, but as for now my hands are tied.

Actually, it's fine now, the pages load quickly and everything, i just removed some programs, now the only problem is when i try to log in, there is an error connecting to server message, maybe because it's 12:22AM and you don't have 100% runtime, but anyway theres no need to remove some features, thanks anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
Braden
Server Owner
Braden

Economy reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Economy reset   Economy reset EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:52 am

I mean Girl was stretching it. You're totally fine. I was talking to Girl.
Back to top Go down
Girl
In-Game Moderator
Girl

Economy reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Economy reset   Economy reset EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 11:02 am

Rebelzz i dont think i was stretching it, maybe a little but my bank had 50 bandos sets, 10 armadyl sets, ags, dragon claws, santa, green partyhat, and i was selling bandos sets at 250 - 400m each and even at there lowest price 250m x 50 = 12500m (12.5B), dragon claws for 1b, ags for 900m, green p hat 1.5b and 10 x armadyl sets 3b and thats about 20b all together and thats not all of the items out of my bank, i also had every barrows set, berserker ring, 4 archer rings, warrior ring and dfs.
So my bank was around 30b, given not every item in my bank would sell, but if i sold them all i would have around that.
Back to top Go down
Braden
Server Owner
Braden

Economy reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Economy reset   Economy reset EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:52 pm

first off thanks for toning down the text on the size. second barrows doesn't sell for shit. maybe 1b total and that's a little far. if you want to go to the price guide you made and look up every item you had in your bank go ahead and do that. i can promise you that bandos sets will not be 250-400m when the shop comes back.
Back to top Go down
Girl
In-Game Moderator
Girl

Economy reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Economy reset   Economy reset EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:31 am

Well all the bandos sets sets i sold at that time i got more than 250m for so at the time when i had 50 bandos sets and they were not in the shop they were worth alot but as the shop is coming back they are pretty much worthless, my guide will be updated once the shop is up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Economy reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Economy reset   Economy reset Empty

Back to top Go down

Economy reset
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flawless - Join today! :: General Chat :: Chat island :: Serious debates and discussions-
Jump to: