Flawless - Join today!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Team: Calvin, Braden, Jakob and Aleksandr

HomeMain pageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGuidesvote

New here, thought I'd introduce myself

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hoping
Registered Member
Hoping

Swag points : 7
Rep : 0

New here, thought I'd introduce myself Empty
PostSubject: New here, thought I'd introduce myself   New here, thought I'd introduce myself EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:41 am

Hello, as you can tell, I am new here. The name is Corey, but most people call me Cody for an obnoxious reason that I hate but none the less I do not mind being called that most of the time. I'm a laid back kind of guy that has an interest in a lot of things at the moment, I have been playing Moparscape servers since 2007, been playing Runescape since the old days, I've had multiple friends from Moparscape and Runescape and have saw them leave both, which has been sad but times moved on. Some people say I seem poetic because when I am depressed or down, I usually write things that come off the top of my head and usually those people who have seen/heard me write/say it have said themselves that it is cute, ect.. To be honest, I am more into computers, video games, books and whatnot.

This is pretty much what I just summed up. So, yeah. Hello and I do hope I enjoy my stay here because I plan on being around till the very end if possible.
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Website Owner
Website Owner
Calvin

Swag points : 2147483639
Rep : 10007

PostSubject: Re: New here, thought I'd introduce myself   New here, thought I'd introduce myself EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:04 am

Welcome to the family, Corey.
Back to top Go down
https://flawless.forumotion.org
Hoping
Registered Member
Hoping

PostSubject: Re: New here, thought I'd introduce myself   New here, thought I'd introduce myself EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:06 am

Thank you, I am glad to be here.
Back to top Go down
cody
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: New here, thought I'd introduce myself   New here, thought I'd introduce myself EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:24 pm

Welcome and enjoy your stay (: If you've got any questions just pm me ingame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New here, thought I'd introduce myself   New here, thought I'd introduce myself Empty

Back to top Go down

New here, thought I'd introduce myself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flawless - Join today! :: The showcase :: Introductions-
Jump to: