Flawless - Join today!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Team: Calvin, Braden, Jakob and Aleksandr

HomeMain pageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGuidesvote

How To be Awesome On The First Day

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mass1ve Pk1n
Registered Member
Mass1ve Pk1n

Swag points : 14
Rep : 0

How To be Awesome On The First Day Empty
PostSubject: How To be Awesome On The First Day   How To be Awesome On The First Day EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 2:25 pm

Hey guys it's Mass1ve Pk1n and this is still my first day and i'm going to tell you how to own the first day on the server! First you get a slayer task so that it would be something easy then you should type ::pure. Then you should get your defense up to about 75 and buy some Bandos from the shop at home. Last you should get 99 defense after you get your Bandos and get 85 slayer and kill abby demons, or you could get some pots from the general store and go kill some bosses! All of this is what I did when I started playing and it worked for me and I hope it works for you! Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Braden
Server Owner
Braden

Swag points : 1409
Rep : -1

PostSubject: Re: How To be Awesome On The First Day   How To be Awesome On The First Day EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 2:40 pm

Well this is actually a really helpful guide. I am sure that new players will look at this and follow the steps you took so that we can have a great community in the future!
Back to top Go down
https://flawless.forumotion.org
Duradude1
Registered Member
Duradude1

Swag points : 31

PostSubject: Re: How To be Awesome On The First Day   How To be Awesome On The First Day EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 3:48 pm

I agree this is a great guide but instead of going for a whip drop from abby demons by the time your 85 slayer you will have enough to just buy the whip from the slayer shop.
Back to top Go down
Mass1ve Pk1n
Registered Member
Mass1ve Pk1n

Swag points : 14

PostSubject: Re: How To be Awesome On The First Day   How To be Awesome On The First Day EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 8:03 pm

Ty both of you guys but i said to go for whip drops to sell for 40m each
Back to top Go down
Duradude1
Registered Member
Duradude1

Swag points : 31

PostSubject: Re: How To be Awesome On The First Day   How To be Awesome On The First Day EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:39 pm

Mass1ve Pk1n wrote:
Ty both of you guys but i said to go for whip drops to sell for 40m each

I know this but considering the drop ratio of the whip it would be faster too just do slayer for one and not many ppl are going to want to buy the whip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To be Awesome On The First Day   How To be Awesome On The First Day Empty

Back to top Go down

How To be Awesome On The First Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flawless - Join today! :: All around discussion :: Guides :: Flawless guides-
Jump to: