Flawless - Join today!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Team: Calvin, Braden, Jakob and Aleksandr

HomeMain pageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGuidesvote

Follow the golden rule

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Calvin
Website Owner
Website Owner
Calvin

Swag points : 2147483639
Rep : 10007

Follow the golden rule Empty
PostSubject: Follow the golden rule   Follow the golden rule EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:57 pm

Follow the golden rule 308293_294342280592771_100000510046818_1253214_1776060872_n
Back to top Go down
https://flawless.forumotion.org
Braden
Server Owner
Braden

Swag points : 1409
Rep : -1

PostSubject: Re: Follow the golden rule   Follow the golden rule EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:26 am

Calvin, this does not support your 20 word 60 letter quota. Unless you can find a specific reason as to why I should not take this down, well, it will be taken down.
Back to top Go down
EternalTheWarrior
Respected Member
EternalTheWarrior

Swag points : 104
Rep : 5

PostSubject: Re: Follow the golden rule   Follow the golden rule EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:29 am

Rebelzz wrote:
Calvin, this does not support your 20 word 60 letter quota. Unless you can find a specific reason as to why I should not take this down, well, it will be taken down.

Yeah, i was just thinking it was sort of ironic how he makes a post about keeping it within the character range, and short but interesting, and then posts a picture with no words or anything. But they do say a picture is worth a 1,000 words Razz
Back to top Go down
Poseidon
Registered Member
Poseidon

Swag points : 40
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Follow the golden rule   Follow the golden rule EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:47 am

im with eternal and rebelzz on this one, to say that you are enforcing everybody on the 20 word 60 letter rule and then make a post with no words at all is kinda dumb. but thats just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Website Owner
Website Owner
Calvin

PostSubject: Re: Follow the golden rule   Follow the golden rule EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:32 am

My picture contains 22 words and exactly 124 characters in it. If you're saying that it doesn't qualify as passing the quota, then get the fuck out of my forum.
Back to top Go down
Poseidon
Registered Member
Poseidon

PostSubject: Re: Follow the golden rule   Follow the golden rule EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:39 am

whoah calvin, i thought swear words like that were not allowed on the forum? ill just ask rebelzz then. maybe he doesnt care anymore. and i dont think letters or words in a picture count. i thought it was just words in a message.
Back to top Go down
EternalTheWarrior
Respected Member
EternalTheWarrior

Swag points : 104
Rep : 5

PostSubject: Re: Follow the golden rule   Follow the golden rule EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:46 am

Poseidon wrote:
whoah calvin, i thought swear words like that were not allowed on the forum? ill just ask rebelzz then. maybe he doesnt care anymore. and i dont think letters or words in a picture count. i thought it was just words in a message.

Rebelzz wrote:
4. The use of extreme profanity such as the "F word" is prohibited.
Consequence: Warning, 6 hour ban from forums, 24 hour ban from forums.

Technically just broke your own rule. All i know is Rebelzz created the post but Calvin edited it later on. But whatever, i'd rather not argue with Calvin, he's a pretty cool person.
Back to top Go down
Poseidon
Registered Member
Poseidon

PostSubject: Re: Follow the golden rule   Follow the golden rule EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:48 am

yeah its not really up to us. i guess we will just have to wait and see what rebelzz's judgment is on the topic.
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Website Owner
Website Owner
Calvin

PostSubject: Re: Follow the golden rule   Follow the golden rule EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:53 am

EternalTheWarrior wrote:
Poseidon wrote:

Rebelzz wrote:
4. The use of extreme profanity such as the "F word" is prohibited.
Consequence: Warning, 6 hour ban from forums, 24 hour ban from forums.

Technically just broke your own rule. All i know is Rebelzz created the post but Calvin edited it later on. But whatever, i'd rather not argue with Calvin, he's a pretty cool person.

I guess I get a warning then, don't I?
Back to top Go down
Poseidon
Registered Member
Poseidon

PostSubject: Re: Follow the golden rule   Follow the golden rule EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:56 am

haha i dont really think so. as much as rebelzz likes to follow the rules, i think you can get off a few times for being the developer and coder and all that.
Back to top Go down
Tiara
GFX Designer
Tiara

Swag points : 81
Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Follow the golden rule   Follow the golden rule EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 2:15 am

ill follow the rules but first can u shorten the skirt a little bit ?? thats look to long for me ... Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Mey.Yuri
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Follow the golden rule   Follow the golden rule Empty

Back to top Go down

Follow the golden rule
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flawless - Join today! :: Notifications Center :: General announcements-
Jump to: