Flawless - Join today!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Team: Calvin, Braden, Jakob and Aleksandr

HomeMain pageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGuidesvote

New Clan! join Today!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Poseidon
Registered Member
Poseidon

Swag points : 40
Rep : 0

New Clan! join Today! Empty
PostSubject: New Clan! join Today!   New Clan! join Today! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:40 pm

Hey guys as you may know from my name im really into the greek gods and other mythology, im actually planning to major in LIT when i graduate from college. so im making this clan for the greek gods cuz im a nerd like that. the rules for joining are as follows:

1. your name in game has to be one of the 12 major gods. this may be changed as time goes on and we have more than 12 people

2. you have to specify what your favorite type of combat is, melee, mage or range

3. you cant be an ass lol

4. you have to be nice to your fellow clan members and do what a higher up says, within reason of course

well thats about it so if you feel like joining then let me know and i will gladly accept you, if you qualify of course.
Back to top Go down
EternalTheWarrior
Respected Member
EternalTheWarrior

Swag points : 104
Rep : 5

PostSubject: Re: New Clan! join Today!   New Clan! join Today! EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:21 am

Poseidon wrote:
Hey guys as you may know from my name im really into the greek gods and other mythology, im actually planning to major in LIT when i graduate from college. so im making this clan for the greek gods cuz im a nerd like that. the rules for joining are as follows:

1. your name in game has to be one of the 12 major gods. this may be changed as time goes on and we have more than 12 people

2. you have to specify what your favorite type of combat is, melee, mage or range

4. you have to be nice to your fellow clan members and do what a higher up says, within reason of course

well thats about it so if you feel like joining then let me know and i will gladly accept you, if you qualify of course.

What about the major heros in ancient greek times... Ehh i might be wrong but here is a list of a few (not sure if gods or heroes)

Perseus
Hercules
Achilles
Aphrodite
Appolo
Aries
Artemis
Gaia
Chrono
Nyx
Crious
Hyperion
Atlas
Aura
Epimethus
Perses
Haites or Hades lol

These might be good to add into your list of names available for players.
Back to top Go down
Poseidon
Registered Member
Poseidon

Swag points : 40
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: New Clan! join Today!   New Clan! join Today! EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:45 am

EternalTheWarrior wrote:
Poseidon wrote:

What about the major heros in ancient greek times... Ehh i might be wrong but here is a list of a few (not sure if gods or heroes)

Perseus
Hercules
Achilles
Aphrodite
Appolo
Aries
Artemis
Gaia
Chrono
Nyx
Crious
Hyperion
Atlas
Aura
Epimethus
Perses
Haites or Hades lol

Well first of all, Aphrodite, Ares, Apollo, Artemis, and Hades are all gods, Atlas is a titan. Gaia is sort of the creator of all things or the "nature spirit" Chrono I'm assuming means cronus, or kronos, who is the titan king. perses is the other name for perseus. and the others I have never even heard of, but i do like where you are going with this. when we reach over 12 people i will put in those names as well. thanks for the suggestion!
Back to top Go down
EternalTheWarrior
Respected Member
EternalTheWarrior

Swag points : 104
Rep : 5

PostSubject: Re: New Clan! join Today!   New Clan! join Today! EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:00 am

Poseidon wrote:
EternalTheWarrior wrote:
Poseidon wrote:

Perseus
Hercules
Achilles
Aphrodite
Appolo
Aries
Artemis
Gaia
Chrono
Nyx
Crious
Hyperion
Atlas
Aura
Epimethus
Perses
Haites or Hades lol

Well first of all, Aphrodite, Ares, Apollo, Artemis, and Hades are all gods, Atlas is a titan. Gaia is sort of the creator of all things or the "nature spirit" Chrono I'm assuming means cronus, or kronos, who is the titan king. perses is the other name for perseus. and the others I have never even heard of, but i do like where you are going with this. when we reach over 12 people i will put in those names as well. thanks for the suggestion!

yeah sorry about that list, i just wanted to add in some names, they are mostly of greek/mythologically related people. So just thought it might help. And no problem ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Clan! join Today!   New Clan! join Today! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Clan! join Today!
Page 1 of 1