Flawless - Join today!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Team: Calvin, Braden, Jakob and Aleksandr

HomeMain pageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGuidesvote

Downloading the Client [GUIDE]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EternalTheWarrior
Respected Member
EternalTheWarrior

Swag points : 104
Rep : 5

Downloading the Client [GUIDE] Empty
PostSubject: Downloading the Client [GUIDE]   Downloading the Client [GUIDE] EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:07 am

Inspired by him:
Rebelzz wrote:
Turns gray? I think this may be a problem on your end, it doesn't do that for anyone else with it, are you sure your running the right version? And if so, try letting it load for a bit and see what it does then. As for you Bleegel, we have been over this, this is also a problem on your end, not ours. You can probably look up instructions for how to download and run it correctly using your favorite download program on Youtube. I will probably ask someone to make a video of how to do it and post it on the forums so that people will not get as lost. Please be patient while I figure these out. Thank you!

So i created the guide. If you have any more questions comments concerns etc. just leave a comment here and i'll be glad to help you out.
You may need to click on the youtube viewing link, because i used the entire desktop interface, so things are small.

LINKS:

Video:

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omEJVJTPCb0

Specific Guide:

Steps

1. Go to www.flawless.forumotion.org
2. Click the large "Download Client" Icon on the right side of the screen.
2.5. Get rar if you don't have it, www.rarlabs.com/download.htm
3. it should get you a .rar file ( if you have rar)
4. open the .rar file, (flawless v2.rar) and right click on the folder in it called "flawless v2"
5. Extract the folder to your desktop.
6. Once extracted, click on the folder (the one you just extracted and is on your desktop)
7. Click "run" (unless you have 64bit)
let it buffer, load, etc takes about 5-10min.

Thanks, Hope this helped! Smile
Back to top Go down
Braden
Server Owner
Braden

Swag points : 1409
Rep : -1

PostSubject: Re: Downloading the Client [GUIDE]   Downloading the Client [GUIDE] EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 10:06 am

Thank you Eternal, this should stop a lot of confusion among the players for how to download it. If someone has a problem downloading then they can talk to me but that is only if they don not get help from your guide. Good job.
Back to top Go down
https://flawless.forumotion.org
Thebleegel
Forum Moderator
Thebleegel

Swag points : 23
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Fml   Downloading the Client [GUIDE] EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 5:24 pm

Rebel do you know how to fix the "error loading-please report!" thing in the loading bar when i try to do downloadable? I have tried doing all the different runs still doesnt work.
Back to top Go down
EternalTheWarrior
Respected Member
EternalTheWarrior

Swag points : 104
Rep : 5

PostSubject: Re: Downloading the Client [GUIDE]   Downloading the Client [GUIDE] EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:03 pm

Thebleegel wrote:
Rebel do you know how to fix the "error loading-please report!" thing in the loading bar when i try to do downloadable? I have tried doing all the different runs still doesnt work.

Bleegel, i had the same thing a few weeks ago, i ended up uninstalling and re-installing java, that seemed to work for me.

And thank you Rebelzz Smile
Back to top Go down

Downloading the Client [GUIDE]
Page 1 of 1