Flawless - Join today!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Team: Calvin, Braden, Jakob and Aleksandr

HomeMain pageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGuidesvote

FIRE CAPE GUIDE!

Go down 
+3
Tiara
EternalTheWarrior
Just Naughty
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Just Naughty
Registered Member
Just Naughty

Swag points : 31
Rep : 0

FIRE CAPE GUIDE! Empty
PostSubject: FIRE CAPE GUIDE!   FIRE CAPE GUIDE! EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:04 am

Hello everyone, do you want a fire cape? Are you struggling to kill jad? Well hopefully this guide can help you!!

HOW TO GET THERE:

FIRE CAPE GUIDE! Jadguidept

His Different attacks -

RANGED: He will stomp on the ground, and there will be a yellow-earthquake effect near his feet, when you see this protect from ranged.
FIRE CAPE GUIDE! Jadguilll

MAGE: He will put his head down, and you will see a red-purplish looking ball coming towards you, when you see this protect from magic.
FIRE CAPE GUIDE! Jadguifvf

FIRE CAPE GUIDE! Jadguilfl

NOTE: If he appears but is just standing still and you cannot attack him, then just go outside and then back in the cave.

Hope this guide helped you get a fire cape Smile post your comment's, and if you need any help PM me on forum's or in game.

Last edited by Just Naughty on Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EternalTheWarrior
Respected Member
EternalTheWarrior

Swag points : 104
Rep : 5

FIRE CAPE GUIDE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRE CAPE GUIDE!   FIRE CAPE GUIDE! EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:17 am

lol i LOVE how you block out the chat when im talking to you about you being helpful and showing me how to buy skilling gear x3
Back to top Go down
Just Naughty
Registered Member
Just Naughty

FIRE CAPE GUIDE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRE CAPE GUIDE!   FIRE CAPE GUIDE! EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:20 am

EternalTheWarrior wrote:
lol i LOVE how you block out the chat when im talking to you about you being helpful and showing me how to buy skilling gear x3
I blocked out the chat because those screenshots were from another rsps, and technically, if i didn't block out the chat I would be advertising a rsps.
Back to top Go down
EternalTheWarrior
Respected Member
EternalTheWarrior

FIRE CAPE GUIDE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRE CAPE GUIDE!   FIRE CAPE GUIDE! EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:30 am

Just Naughty wrote:
EternalTheWarrior wrote:
I blocked out the chat because those screenshots were from another rsps, and technically, if i didn't block out the chat I would be advertising a rsps.

So you just reposted a JAD guide ? you didn't even make it on this server? lame.... >.< you should've made a current one using THIS rsps
Back to top Go down
Just Naughty
Registered Member
Just Naughty

FIRE CAPE GUIDE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRE CAPE GUIDE!   FIRE CAPE GUIDE! EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:42 am

EternalTheWarrior wrote:
Just Naughty wrote:
EternalTheWarrior wrote:

So you just reposted a JAD guide ? you didn't even make it on this server? lame.... >.< you should've made a current one using THIS rsps
HEY, do you even know how hard/annoying it is to get a screenshot of you having the right prayer on for that certain attack, because you basically have to already have your prayer on for that particular attack, otherwise it'd be a screenshot of you protecting range, for his magic attack, which would be misleading.
Back to top Go down
Tiara
GFX Designer
Tiara

Swag points : 81
Rep : 2

FIRE CAPE GUIDE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRE CAPE GUIDE!   FIRE CAPE GUIDE! EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:15 pm

nice guide !! i kinda like your guide Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Mey.Yuri
Girl
In-Game Moderator
Girl

Swag points : 25

FIRE CAPE GUIDE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRE CAPE GUIDE!   FIRE CAPE GUIDE! EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:22 am

Very good guide, needs no improvement, and eternal, this may be from another server but why are you being so picky about it? it looks the same and he has removed everything not related to this server so it is completely acceptable.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Just Naughty
Registered Member
Just Naughty

FIRE CAPE GUIDE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRE CAPE GUIDE!   FIRE CAPE GUIDE! EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:31 am

girl wrote:
Very good guide, needs no improvement, and eternal, this may be from another server but why are you being so picky about it? it looks the same and he has removed everything not related to this server so it is completely acceptable.
Thanks for the support. Smile
Back to top Go down
EternalTheWarrior
Respected Member
EternalTheWarrior

FIRE CAPE GUIDE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRE CAPE GUIDE!   FIRE CAPE GUIDE! EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:49 pm

girl wrote:

i'm just saying, he should atleast show some team spirit, not use a different guide. but either way, it's relevent to it doesnt matter
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Website Owner
Website Owner
Calvin

Swag points : 2147483639
Rep : 10007

FIRE CAPE GUIDE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRE CAPE GUIDE!   FIRE CAPE GUIDE! EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:07 am

I approved him using a different guide on this because the two servers were very simliar (jad-wise). So there isn't a need to get on his back about it.
Back to top Go down
https://flawless.forumotion.org
EternalTheWarrior
Respected Member
EternalTheWarrior

FIRE CAPE GUIDE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRE CAPE GUIDE!   FIRE CAPE GUIDE! EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:05 am

Volcomboy216 wrote:
Great job, So once I get in game, I'll try to do this, Smile

:'(

PLEASE! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, 20 WORDS 40 CHARACTERS!! MINIMUM!

IM GOING TO FREAK OUT IF I HAVENT ALREADY DONE SO!
STOP TRYING TO GET YOUR POST UP!!!
Back to top Go down
Just Naughty
Registered Member
Just Naughty

FIRE CAPE GUIDE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRE CAPE GUIDE!   FIRE CAPE GUIDE! EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:53 pm

Volcomboy216 wrote:
Great job, So once I get in game, I'll try to do this, Smile
Okay, let us know if it works out for you, and helps contribute to getting a fire cape, I'd love to know. Smile
Back to top Go down
Braden
Server Owner
Braden

Swag points : 1409
Rep : -1

FIRE CAPE GUIDE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRE CAPE GUIDE!   FIRE CAPE GUIDE! EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 10:01 am

Eternal we all know that you do the same thing so just shut up and play the game. Don't sit here on the forums all day trolling every single person that's online.
Back to top Go down
https://flawless.forumotion.org
Poseidon
Registered Member
Poseidon

Swag points : 40

FIRE CAPE GUIDE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRE CAPE GUIDE!   FIRE CAPE GUIDE! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:17 pm

lovely, can you make a guide for slayer as well? explaining what monsters give what amount of points? i think it would help out a lot with new players
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FIRE CAPE GUIDE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRE CAPE GUIDE!   FIRE CAPE GUIDE! Empty

Back to top Go down

FIRE CAPE GUIDE!
Page 1 of 1