Flawless - Join today!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Team: Calvin, Braden, Jakob and Aleksandr

HomeMain pageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGuidesvote

Eternal The Warrior

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EternalTheWarrior
Respected Member
EternalTheWarrior

Swag points : 104
Rep : 5

Eternal The Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Eternal The Warrior   Eternal The Warrior EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:42 pm

Hey guys, my name is Eternal The Warrior, you can call me Eternal. My friend recently showed me this website/server and it seems cool, and i want to try it out. Right now, the webclient is being fucky, but i'm sure it'll work soon. Anyway, I have recently stopped playing Counter-Strike 1.6 because of my community dying. I got hacked, paypal money gone, blah blah blah. After that, i started coding and working on making programs.
some more about me:

I am

Name: Doug Tanswell
Race: white
--
Favorites
food: pizza
drink: lemonade
tv show: simpsons
game: hmm...I don't know...hopefully this one will be my favorite
---

Thanks, I hope this clears up some stuff and information about me. I'm currently waiting for the webclient to load, because the downloadable client doesn't work for me.

~Regards~
- Eternal

Last edited by EternalTheWarrior on Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Girl
In-Game Moderator
Girl

Swag points : 25
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Eternal The Warrior   Eternal The Warrior EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:00 am

Hmm not sure what to say.... you seem very.. "interseting"
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
EternalTheWarrior
Respected Member
EternalTheWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Eternal The Warrior   Eternal The Warrior EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:00 pm

Thanks, i guess... I'm also a forum geek, i apologize for dominating over the forums with my posts :/
Back to top Go down
Braden
Server Owner
Braden

Swag points : 1409
Rep : -1

PostSubject: Re: Eternal The Warrior   Eternal The Warrior EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:52 pm

Double posting, pointless posts, useless posts and all other posts that do not contribute are prohibited from the forums. Also, if you even touch this server with one of your 'program' your computer will download 1,479 viruses. Most of which are undetectable by most anti-virus software. So if you wanna mess with us, you better have to money for a new computer.
Back to top Go down
https://flawless.forumotion.org
EternalTheWarrior
Respected Member
EternalTheWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Eternal The Warrior   Eternal The Warrior EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:23 pm

I don't mean any harm... this IS the introduction forum, i just want to join this community in peace... jeez >.<
if you want me to leave, just tell me Sad
Back to top Go down
Braden
Server Owner
Braden

Swag points : 1409
Rep : -1

PostSubject: Re: Eternal The Warrior   Eternal The Warrior EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:41 am

All I'm saying is that your on watch. That introduction was not one that got you liked by me. If you want to be liked you follow the rules and do't be an ass both on forums and in game.
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Website Owner
Website Owner
Calvin

Swag points : 2147483639
Rep : 10007

PostSubject: Re: Eternal The Warrior   Eternal The Warrior EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:54 pm

Rebelzz wrote:
All I'm saying is that your on watch. That introduction was not one that got you liked by me. If you want to be liked you follow the rules and do't be an ass both on forums and in game.

No, what you're saying is completely rude. If you read carefully then you would have noticed that there was no underlying message proving or even slightly saying that he had intention to harm us.
Back to top Go down
EternalTheWarrior
Respected Member
EternalTheWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Eternal The Warrior   Eternal The Warrior EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 11:52 pm

Calvin wrote:
Rebelzz wrote:

No, what you're saying is completely rude. If you read carefully then you would have noticed that there was no underlying message proving or even slightly saying that he had intention to harm us.

it's fine Calvin, i edited it to take out the bad parts, so now i guess there is nothing to argue about, i hope
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eternal The Warrior   Eternal The Warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

Eternal The Warrior
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flawless - Join today! :: The showcase :: Introductions-
Jump to: