Price guide - by Girl

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Girl
In-Game Moderator

Swag points : 25
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Price guide - by Girl   Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:59 pm

Welcome to the flawless-scape price guide!

If you think the prices of any items in this guide are wrong, <Then suck my (or rebelzz) C*CK> or if you can tell me another item to add to the guide just leave a comment and i will add it to (or edit) the guide, thank you.

(the reason this guide has no images is because this is an informative guide, and my idea of informing people is lovely text and contrast combined with a even better layout, and as the great Mr T once said, i pity the fool who puts pictures in an informative guide.)

Key:
K = Thousand
M = Million
B = Billion

Weapons:

(All weapons can vary on price depending on seller but these prices are the usual average)

Armadyl godsword = 1.5B (This godsword is better than the others due to a better special)

Saradomin godsword = 800M (My personal favourite godsword due to the healing special attack)

Zamorak godsword = 700M (A powerful special attack that will freeze your opponent like the spell "ice barrage")

Bandos godsword = 800M (Nothing special about this godswords special attack, it is not powerful but looks cool)

Saradomin sword = 750M (You may think this is over priced but it is extremely rare as saradomin is the least popular god in the gwd)

Morrigans throwing axe = 1M per axe (Fast and powerful special attack for use in pvp)

Morrigans javelin = 1M per javelin (Slower than morrigans throwing axe but a stronger special attack)

Vestas longsword = 400M (VLS is used more commonly by players as its special attack only uses 25% of the spec bar)

Statius warhammer = 325M (One of the most powerful 1 handed special attacks but uses more of the special attack bar than (V)estas (L)ong(S)word)

Dragon claws = 600M (Very rare drop from tormented demons and with the special attack you can hit up to 80 as it hits 4 times)

Abyssal whip = 35M (Most common weapon in game due to the fact it is in the slayer shop and is fast and rarely hits 0's)

Chaotic maul = 2.5B (My favourite weapon in game, extreme str bonus and crush bonus, hits 50+ quite commonly but has no special attack)

Chaotic longsword = 2.5B (More powerful than vls but lacks in special attack)

Chaotic rapier = 2.5B (Fastest melee weapon in game, many argue over which is better for pking, chaotic maul or chaotic rapier)

Chaotic staff = 2.5B (This staff only gives a poor 18 mage bonus for its extreme price when ahrims staff gives 15 mage bonus for 2.4B less)

Staff of light = 1.8B (Very rare and gives 17 mage bonus only 1 behind the chatic staff and includes a powerful special attack)

Ahrims staff = 60M (nearly matches the staff of light and chaotic staff in mage bonus and alot cheaper)

Torags hammers = 20M (Look cool but torags is very unpopular)

Dharoks greataxe = 70M (The most popular barrows item because with full dharok you can hit up to 95 with less than 10hp)

Guthans warspear = 30M (combined with soul split full guthans can be good boss armour as you will heal alot of hp upon hitting your enemy)

Veracs flail = 50M (Full veracs has the ability to hit through protect from melee prayer so is popular for killing Tormented demons and the Qalaphite queen)

Karils crossbow = 35M (Rune c bow has better range bonus and you can use a sheild or defender so karils crosbow is not very popular)

Dark bow = 75M (due to its high hitting special attack it is popular with all sorts of rangers)

Mud battlestaff = 20M (Unpopular weapon but looks good)

Shields:

Dragon fire shield = 170M (This shield offers a special attack when operated that can deal 30+ damage and offers high defence)

Divine spirit shield = 2147M / 2.1B (Maximum cash, also the second best sheild in game behind chaotic kite but chaotic kite is not possesed by any players)

Elysian spirit shield = 1.6B (Offers good defence and is a nice colour)

Spectral spirit shield = 1.5B (Offers good defence and is a nice colour)

Arcane spirit shield = 1.4B (Offers good defence and is a nice colour)

Dragon square shield = 7M (Cheap and offers medium defence so is good for pking)

Armour:

Bandos chestplate = 325M (High defence and offers a small str bonus but is beaten by vestas)

Bandos tassets = 275M (Also has high defence and is more popular as it is cheaper than vestas but is weaker)

Bandos boots = 45M (look good but offer no str bonus)

Armadyl helmet = 325M (Very rare with great defence but is worse than morrigans in range bonus)

Armadyl chestplate = 450M (Very rare with great defence but is worse than morrigans in range bonus)

Armadyl plateskirt = 375M (Very rare with great defence but is worse than morrigans in range bonus)

Dragon platebody = 750M (Another very rare tormented demons drop, the defence bonus is not great but looks very good with dragon legs and full helm)

(All barrows sets below include helm, body and legs, WITHOUT WEAPON)

Ahrims = 110M (Good, cheap mage)

Dharoks = 175M (Very high hitting 2h melee set)

Karils = 125M (High range bonus and good mage defence)

Torags = 75M (Poor hits, low defence, not worth buying)

Veracs = 140M (Can hit through melee prayer so is popular with everything exept dragons as the weapon is 2 handed)

Guthans = 130M (Offers the same effect as soul split but not for every hit, good defence)

(All pvp armour items below are the full armour sets: helm, top and legs. If you would like to find the price of a single pvp item, for example the price of vestas chainskirt, either devide the price of the set by 3 or pm me if i am online)

vestas = 950M (High str bonus and good defence, most popular pvp armour)

statius = 1B (Not as common as vestas so it is more expensive, but very good defence, +349 agains range)

Morrigans = 1.2B (As this is not as commonly baught as vestas or statius, offers good range bonus buy low defence)

Zuriels = 1.2B (Also rare, you have a better chance of doing slayer to get this armour than finding someone selling it)

Dragon full helm = 55M (kind of rare drop from kbd, looks good with dragon plate, cheap and better than d med)

Misc:

Berzerker ring = 275M (Rare drop from dagg kings, highest str bonus possible from a ring, exept bezerker ring (I) but no player owns that)

Warrior ring = 130M (Small defence bonus, small str bonus, but the best ring for tanking)

Seers ring = 70M (Best mage ring in game)

Archers ring = 150M (Best range ring in game)

Amulet of fury = 50M (Offers less str bonus than str ammy but good defence (+8 to everything exept prayer))

Dragon boots = 40M (Best boots for str bonus, moderate defence)

Banners = 25M (Come with a design such as sara or zammy symbol)

Naval tops = 25M (Come in a few different colours)

Naval hats = 45M (Rare, look good with the matching naval top)

Charms = 750K per charm (Popular as needed for summoning, dropped by most monsters)

Magic logs = 25k per log (Logs....that are magic)

Raw sharks = Not many people know this but you can buy raw sharks from the summoning store so i decided to put this in the guide so you no longer have to do the tedious fishing skill. (Im not sure what to put here)

Rares:

Partyhats = For a partyhat i would reccomend you decide the price you wish to buy/sell it for by how many of that partyhat they are in the game, if you have no idea just pm Rebelzz what partyhat you want to sell/buy and he will price it for you, this item can only be given out by Rebelzz for donating or as a gift, do not ask for one of these from any kind of staff or you will be muted. (I have a green phat which was given to my by Rebelzz because he is the shit)

>
>
>

Santa Hat IMPOSSIBLE TO GET. DO NOT ASK FOR ONE OR YOU WILL BE MUTED. THIS ITEM BELONGS TO REBELZZ AND WILL BE TREATED WITH RESPECT. - Rebelzz

>
>
>

Thank you for consulting my guide to find prices, if this guide proves popular i will make more, please leave a comment below, i would like to know if it is terrible or good so i can improve on it, no matter what you say in the comment i will not dislike you, the more you insult it the more i can improve on it, thank you.

Credit = +9000% to girl (me)
-9001% to Rebelzz for being a sexy bitch and updating things because I suck.
+1% to computer addiction for giving me the brain to <ask Rebelzz> , yey Rebelzz

If you have an item and it is not on my price guide feel free to pm Rebelzz because he is the shit.

Last edited by girl on Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:48 am; edited 17 times in total (Reason for editing : Rebelzz loves me!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.google.com
Braden
Server Owner

Swag points : 1409
Rep : -1

PostSubject: Re: Price guide - by Girl   Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:47 pm

Not to be rude or anything, Tiara, your guide is a total P.O.S. as all of the descriptions are copied from real RS forums and guides, which has no relevance what-so-ever to our server. Please make your own guide that doesn't suck on a new post if you feel the need to make one. Thank you.

GFX Designer

Swag points : 81
Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Price guide - by Girl   Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:49 am

cody wrote:
Very good, but Tiara I don't like the one you made no offense, just the colors are annoying.

ikr ??

------------------------------------------

lol .. mine is really copied =.= i didnt make it myself ..... i just make the price Smile not the information ... owned

how about this Smile with random price Smile 10 minute price list !!

Flawless Prices

Item Name:...................................................Item Price:............................Change In Price:

Armadyl Godsword .......................................... 925.27m................................ + 2m

Saradomin Godsword ....................................... 844.46m ............................... + 1.45m

Bandos Godsword ............................................ 842.56m ............................... + 0.00

Zamorak Godsword .......................................... 842.76m ............................... + 0.00

Saradomin Sword .............................................. 34.78m ................................. + 0.00

Full Statius Set ................................................... 961.62m ................................ + 0.00

Full Vesta's Set .................................................. 953.83m ................................ + 0.00

Full Zuriel's Set ................................................... 752.67m ................................ + 0.00

Full Morrigan's Set .............................................. 826.49m ................................ + 0.00

Dragon Claws ..................................................... 1.5b ................................. + 1.04m

Draong Platebody ................................................ 803m ................................. + 0.00

Dragon Fullhelm .................................................. 212.35m ................................. + 0.00

Dragonfire Shield ................................................. 195.45m ................................. + 0.00

Whip ................................................................... 15.86m ..................................... - 2m

Colored Whips .................................................... 69.13m ................................... + 0.00

Slayer Helmet ...................................................... 74.41m ................................... - 3.4m

Full Slayer Helmet ................................................ 162.69m ................................... + 0.00

Dark Bow ............................................................ 39.11m ................................... - 880k

Dragon Boots ....................................................... 29.25m ................................... - 1m

Bandos Chestplate ................................................ 118.79m ................................ + 2m

Bandos Tassets ..................................................... 117.52m ................................ + 6m

Armadyl Chestplate ............................................... 83.18m .................................. + 0.00

Armadyl Plateskirt ................................................. 80.25m .................................. + 0.00

Santa Hat .............................................................. 879.48m ................................ + 7.32m

Red H'ween Mask ................................................. 2.8b ............................... + 0.00

Blue H'ween Mask ................................................. 3b ............................... + 0.00

Green H'ween Mask ............................................... 2.8b ............................... + 0.00

Yellow Partyhat ...................................................... 2.47b ................................... + 0.00

Blye Partyhat .......................................................... 2.24b ................................... + 0.00

Red Partyhat ........................................................... 2.09b ................................... + 0.00

White Partyhat ........................................................ 1.89b ................................... + 0.00

Green Partyhat ........................................................ 1.52b ................................... + 1m

Purple Partyhat ........................................................ 1.48b ................................... + 0.00

Chaotic Rapier ......................................................... 1.8b .................................. + 0.00

Chaotic Longsword .................................................. 1.78b .................................. + 0.00

Chaotic Maul ............................................................ 1.8b .................................. + 0.00

Chaotic Crossbow .................................................... 2.3b .................................. + 0.00

Chaotic Staff .............................................................. 988m .................................. + 0.00

Chaotic Kiteshield ...................................................... 2.1b ................................. + 0.00

Full Blue Infinity Set .................................................... 232m ................................. - 4m

Full Red Infinity Set ..................................................... 298m ................................. + 1.5m

Staff of Light ................................................................. 1884m ............................... + 1.5m

Korasi's Sword ............................................................. 712m ................................ - 4.5m

Full Armadyl Prayer Robe Set ....................................... 254m ................................. + 0.00

Full Bandos Prayer Robe Set ........................................ 236m ................................. + 0.00

Divine Spirit Shield ........................................................ 1.22b ................................ + 0.00

Elysian Spirit Shield ....................................................... 1.06b ................................ + 0.00

Arcane Spirit Shield ....................................................... 834m ................................ + 0.00

Spectral Spirit Shield ...................................................... 745m ............................... + 0.00

1 x Dragon Bones ................................................................. 110k ............................... + 15k

1 x Frost Dragon Bones ........................................................ 460k ............................... - 750k

100 x Dragon bolts (e) .............................................................. 250k ............................... + 0.00

Dragon Mask ............................................................. 36m .................................... + 0.00

Full 3rd Age Melee Set ................................................... 365m ............................... + 1.5m

Full 3rd Age Range Set .............................................. 348.35m ............................... + 1.05m

Full 3rd Age Magic Set ................................................... 376m ............................... + 0.00

Full Gilded Set ............................................................. 58.25m ............................... + 0.00

Berserkers' Ring (i) ...................................................... 89.65m ................................ + 0.00

Archers' Ring (i) ........................................................... 83.80m ................................ + 0.00

Seers's Ring (i) ............................................................. 71.15m ................................ + 0.00

Warriors' Ring (i) .......................................................... 63.45m ................................ + 0.00

Amulet of Fury ............................................................. 21.65m ................................ + 2.35m

Amulet of Fury (or) ....................................................... 57.35m ................................ - 650k

Full Ahrim's ...................................................................... 45m ................................ + 0.00

Full Dharok's .................................................................... 65m ................................ + 0.00

Full Verac's ...................................................................... 65m .............................. + 0.00

Full Karil's ........................................................................ 55m .............................. + 0.00

Full Guthan's ..................................................................... 60m ................................. + 0.00

Full Torag's ....................................................................... 40m ............................ + 0.00

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/Mey.Yuri
Girl
In-Game Moderator

Swag points : 25
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Rebelzz   Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:47 pm

Haha found out who did that, guessing its you rebelzz...that first line should get me a few bj's I love you
Oh and by the way rebelzz i had to fix a bit asl you can see [size=12] next to the santa hat so you messed up affraid, by the way your not allowed 9001%
hmm, you can have -9001%, lol! (decided to do this comment not in orange, oh and i got my santa hat back, here it is
santa

Last edited by girl on Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:53 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : changed the comment)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.google.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Price guide - by Girl   

Back to top Go down

Price guide - by Girl
Page 1 of 1