Flawless - Join today!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Team: Calvin, Braden, Jakob and Aleksandr

HomeMain pageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGuidesvote

Grand Opening!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Braden
Server Owner
Braden

Swag points : 1409
Rep : -1

Grand Opening!!! Empty
PostSubject: Grand Opening!!!   Grand Opening!!! EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:18 am

Welcome to the Grand Opening of Flawless-Scape! This server has been long in the making and our lovely coder and part of the Dream Team, Calvin, has spent many full days and late nights coding, editing, and generally making this server that was once a dream become a reality that I hope will one day come to be bigger and better than even Pwnxile and GodzHell themselves! (I'm not even going to mention N**r-R*****y) I hope that with the friends that Calvin and I have made throughout our long journey through servers such as "Forgotten-Paradise", "GodzHell", and "Lost-Powerscape", we will build a huge and active community full of people that share our dreams in making Flawless-Scape one of the most popular RuneScape Private Servers in the world! Now I do not wish to keep you, dear player, here any longer so I will end this Grand Opening and open to you the world of Flawless-Scape!!! May your stay be long, and your spirits high as you make your way through the world to the top of the high scores and beyond!!!

WELCOME TO MY WORLD, THE WORLD OF FLAWLESS-SCAPE!!!
Back to top Go down
https://flawless.forumotion.org
killer man
Registered Member

Swag points : -1
Rep : 0

Grand Opening!!! Empty
PostSubject: yay   Grand Opening!!! EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:01 pm

a new server and new people and and good owners Smile
Back to top Go down
EternalTheWarrior
Respected Member
EternalTheWarrior

Swag points : 104
Rep : 5

Grand Opening!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening!!!   Grand Opening!!! EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:24 pm

Very Happy so far this community seems awesome, except for the fact that i cant play for mroe than 3 seconds without encountering mass lag.
Back to top Go down
Volcomboy216
Registered Member
Volcomboy216

Swag points : 19

Grand Opening!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening!!!   Grand Opening!!! EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:25 am

Very well, Can't wait to try Flawlessscape, Never tried playing yet, Hope it's good, Smile
Back to top Go down
Braden
Server Owner
Braden

Grand Opening!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening!!!   Grand Opening!!! EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:11 am

I hope you like it. I do my best to keep it up and running, but the real thanks goes to Calvin, who made it all possible.
Back to top Go down
Volcomboy216
Registered Member
Volcomboy216

Swag points : 19

Grand Opening!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening!!!   Grand Opening!!! EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 5:00 am

I suggest you fix the Lag in the game, Some people Encounter massive lag, If I try it, I'll tell you all the problems needed to be fixed, Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Braden
Server Owner
Braden

Grand Opening!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening!!!   Grand Opening!!! EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:57 am

This is probably the 20th time I will be saying this: It's NOT my fault, my connection is fine and dandy as a connection can get, it's your connection that's laggy. So if you have a problem with lag, take it up with your internet provider, not me. I'm getting tired of telling people this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grand Opening!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening!!!   Grand Opening!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Grand Opening!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flawless - Join today! :: Notifications Center :: General announcements-
Jump to: